"Syunik Region Development and Investment Foundation"
The foundation was established in 2016 due to the need for coordinated actions directed to the creation of development and investment environment in Syunik province. The founder is the Republic of Armenia; the authorized state body is Syunik Regional Administration.
And so by
Cooperating with the Armenian and foreign non-governmental organizations, international economic and financial institutions, foundations and agencies, the Foundation carries out activities directed solely to the solution of socio-economic problems in Syunik province.
The goals of the Foundation are
• Contributing to the development of Syunik Province's socio-economic spheres, including agriculture, construction, trade, food, hotel sector, tourism, sports, transport, communication, energy, electronic communication, water, gas and other infrastructures, as well as social, educational, health, scientific, cultural and other spheres.
• Supporting economic entities in Syunik province
The objectives of the Foundation are
• Promoting sustainable development of Syunik province
• Identifying the issues of economic entities in Syunik and supporting the actions for their solution
• Attracting investments and establishing new jobs in the province